Online Affirmation Card Printing by StressFreePrint
Affirmation cards are popularly used as part of employee recognition, customer outreach or wellbeing programmes, and make great giveaways. However, we find that most of our orders come from creatives who sell their affirmation decks on Etsy, NOTHS or via craft fairs and gift shops. Our custom printed boxes are the perfect way to present and protect your cards and can be used to add your branding and instructions for use.
Affirmation cards are a great way to encourage positive thinking and calmness; give thanks, congratulations or support; launch a new product or service; or inspire and motivate during difficult times. Our quick and easy service allows you to create affirmation packs in a wide choice of sizes, formats and finishes, allowing you to create something truly memorable and unique.
How Are Affirmation Cards Used?
Affirmation cards are great for encouraging mindfulness. To get the most out of your affirmation deck, you can follow this simple exercise:
- 1. Pick an affirmation card which speaks to you on that day.
- 2. Read out the positive statement on the card to yourself or someone else.
- 3. Repeat until you feel inspired!
- 4. Place the card in a suitable place to remind you of your motivation.
You can also use affirmation cards to inspire specific activities. For example, you might pick an affirmation card each morning to support your work throughout the day or before and after a yoga session or exercise routine.
Types of Affirmations
There are three main types of affirmations, each of which is effective for a different purpose.
- Personal Affirmations: These affirmations work best for self-improvement. They can be used for boosting self-esteem and confidence levels, creating more abundance in your life, or any other personal goal that you have.
- Relationship Affirmations: These are best used for improving relationships. They can help you to feel more confident when meeting new people, make conversations flow better, and improve communication between you and your significant other.
- Spiritual Affirmations: These affirmations work best for spiritual purposes, including meditation. They can take away stress, make you feel more at peace, and improve any spiritual practice that you are working on.
Affirmation Card Inspiration
There are so many potential uses for affirmation cards that there's always an opportunity to find a subject area or niche that hasn't yet been explored. Here are some ideas to get you started...
- Personal development: Learning positive self-talk is the foundation of personal development. Affirmations are a great way to gain more control over your life and your thoughts because you are actively choosing what you want to think about rather than letting your mind wander at random. Once you feel more in control, you will be able to better direct your life.
- Increased productivity: Once you firmly grasp the concept of positive thinking, affirmations can help you to focus on making more progress toward your goals rather than wallowing in self-pity or failing to take action because of thinking too small. Thinking positively will allow you to work harder and be more productive with your time.
- Improved health: Positive affirmations can help you to heal faster if you are ill, overcome stress more efficiently, and feel better about your relationship with food. Affirmations can also help you to lose weight by changing how you think about yourself and the food that you eat. Remember that anything is possible when it comes to what you can accomplish when you believe in yourself.
- Better love life: Affirmations can help you improve your relationship or attract a new one by teaching you how to positively think about the people who are in your life. They are also useful for overcoming past heartbreaks, getting over negative experiences with dating, and protecting yourself from those who might want to take advantage of you.
- Improved communication: Using affirmations is a great way to make a statement and stand up for yourself in the face of adversity. You can also use them to help others or ask for their help because your words will be filled with conviction and purpose. Once you have mastered positive self-talk, you will be able to more clearly express your thoughts and feelings.
- Improved grades: Students learn faster and remember more because they are more likely to pay attention when their self-talk is telling them that they are smart enough for the class they are taking.
- Gain confidence: You can change how you feel by using affirmations to repeat positive, confident phrases like "I am capable."
- Healthier lifestyle: Affirmations can help with weight loss and getting into shape by changing your attitude toward physical activity. Composing affirmations that makes you feel better about your body and what it is capable of doing will help to motivate you to work on getting healthier.
- Good relationships: If you keep telling yourself that everyone loves you and that the people in your life want good things for you, then eventually those thoughts will become true. You can also use affirmations if you think someone is out to get you by reminding yourself that love is stronger than hate and that if something happens, then it's for the best.
- Success in business: Stay focused on your career goals and avoid getting distracted or discouraged. Composing affirmations about the things you have to offer your company or clients will give you confidence in your work.
How To Make Affirmation Cards To Sell
Creating affirmation cards for retail sale is simple, although there are a few things you should consider before taking the plunge:
- Keep it short: Nobody wants to read long sentences, so keep them under ten words if possible to make them quick, easy and memorable.
- Keep it positive: Stay away from words like "no" and "not" because they can work against you. Instead, say what you want the sentence to be like to make it positive and effective.
- Keep it personal: You might want to include a goal or desire, but don't go overboard by including too much information. Use first person pronouns, rather than second person pronouns. So, "I will" instead of "You will".
It's common for designs to feature uplifting, brightly coloured illustrations and handwritten text. Think flowers, bees, butterflies and rainbows.
- Make it fun: Experiment and try different styles of affirmations to make them more fun and original. You can use rhyming, alliteration, imagery or metaphors to add interest.
- Prepare for print: If you've created your designs on paper, you will need to scan them at high resolution and use image editing software to tidy up any imperfections. Most people use professional software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to create their artwork and save it as a print optimised PDF file. Ideally, we require a single file with all your cards in the correct order. However, if you're supplying separate files, please remember to number the files so we know in which order they are to be printed.
- Consider presentation: If you're creating a product for resale, consider how they will be packaged and presented. A cardboard box protects your cards and enables them to be transported with ease. Adding stickers or printing to the outer, allows you to add your branding and instructions for use.
How To Order Personalised Affirmation Cards
Ordering couldn't be easier. To kick things off, please tell us a little about your project using the form above. We'll get back to you with a quotation and work with you to create a solution which perfectly matches your requirements. When you're ready to press ahead, we'll ask you to upload your artwork files and - for larger orders - approve a printed sample. Then sit back and leave the rest to us!